William K. Feinstein, M.D.
Dr. William Feinstein is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery with fellowship training in hand surgery from the Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center. He also holds a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Feinstein specializes in upper extremity and work-related injuries.
Dr. Feinstein graduated from medical school at St. Louis University and completed his internship and residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. He completed his fellowship at the Indiana Hand Center. He has over 15 years of experience in hand and upper extremity.
Dr. Feinstein is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Association of Hand Surgeons.
Dr. Feinstein treats problems in these areas:
- Hand & Wrist Conditions
- Hand & Wrist Surgery
- Elbow Conditions
- Elbow & Shoulder Surgery
- Upper Extremity Fractures & Sprains
- Tendon & Nerve injuries
- Cumulative Trauma Disorders
- Sports Injuries of the Upper Extremity
- Work-Related Injuries
Dr. Feinstein sees patients at our main Orthopedic Associates location in St. Louis and at our satellite locations at the Parkland Health Center in Bonne Terre, Missouri, and at our Columbia location in Columbia, Illinois.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts: The University of Texas, Austin, TX
- Doctor of Medicine: Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- General Surgery Internship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Fellowship: Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Des Peres Square Surgery Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center
- St. Luke’s Des Peres Hospital