Bethanie A. Dinan, P.A.-C., M.C.M.S.
Bethanie Dinan is a board-certified physician assistant specializing in orthopedics. She works in collaborative practice with Dr. Richard Hulsey and Dr. James Burke. Diagnosing and treating orthopedic injuries and assisting in surgery are just some of her duties at Orthopedic Associates.
Bethanie received a bachelor's degree in communication and marketing from Saint Louis University. She then attended Barry University in Miami, Florida, where she received a Master of Clinical Medical Science and Physician Assistant Certificate.
Bethanie has worked as a physician assistant since 2005 and in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine since 2008. Additionally, she has experience in pain management.
Bethanie is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery. She holds a license in the state of Missouri. She is on the allied medical staff at Missouri Baptist Medical Center, St. Luke’s Hospital and Des Peres Square Surgery Center.
In her spare time, Bethanie enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication With Minor in Marketing: Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Master of Clinical Medical Science: Barry University, Miami Shores, FL
- Board Certification: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Missouri Academy of Physician Assistants