Andrea Hyde, A.G.P.C.N.P.-B.C.
Andrea Hyde is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner specializing in orthopedics. She works in collaborative practice with Dr. Christopher Mudd. Her duties at Orthopedic Associates include diagnosing and treating orthopedic injuries and assisting in surgery.
Ms. Hyde received her Masters of Science in Nursing as an adult/geriatric nurse practitioner from Maryville University in St. Louis, Missouri in 2016. She also completed a certificate program for surgical technologist from the College of Southern Idaho in 2003.
She holds ANCC certification as well as a BLS and ACLS. Ms. Hyde is a member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society and the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society.
Education & Training
- Certification Program for Surgical Technologist: College of Southern Idaho, Twin Falls, ID
- Associate Degree, Nursing: St. Louis Community College, Ferguson, MO
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Maryville University, St. Louis, MO
- Master of Science in Nursing, Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner: Maryville University, St. Louis, MO
- Board Certification: American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Board Certification: Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Christopher Mudd is a fellowship-trained hip and knee surgeon with extensive training and experience in comprehensive surgical and nonsurgical management of knee and hip problems.