When it comes to diagnosing and treating work-related injuries, Orthopedic Associates is St. Louis’ leader in workers’ compensation services. Our board-certified physicians understand the workers’ compensation system in Missouri, and our treatment plans focus on the injured employee to obtain maximum medical improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible. We deliver the highest quality of care possible, and we provide prompt communication with case management professionals.
The physicians at Orthopedic Associates have experience and expertise in treating the full spectrum of work-related injuries. We take pride in our reports and our timely communications. Our workers’ compensation program features:
- Same-day or next-day appointments
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Timely work status reports
- Concise exam notes and prompt, credible reports after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
At Orthopedic Associates, we understand that independent medical examinations are a critical step in determining return-to-work status. We provide reliable IME services along with timely and accurate communication. Our independent medical examinations include:
- Experienced and knowledgeable physicians conducting the IME
- Convenient scheduling
- Timely transcribed reports
If you are a case manager and you need to schedule a workers’ comp or IME appointment for an injured employee, call Orthopedic Associates at (314) 569-0616 and we will be glad to help you.