At Orthopedic Associates, our occupational medicine experts want to ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe. We offer a complete line of occupational health services for employers throughout the greater St. Louis, Missouri area. To make it easy for you, we even offer same-day appointments. Dr. Cynthia Byler and her team of occupational medicine associates take pride in providing you with prompt reports and communication.
From drug screen specimen collections to DOT exams and more, Orthopedic Associates is your one-stop shop for comprehensive occupational medicine services, including:
- DOT physicals
- Drug screen collection
- Rapid drug screens and breath alcohol tests
- Post-offer, pre-placement physical examinations
- Work-related injury and illness evaluation and treatment
- Pulmonary function tests
- Limited immunizations
- Audiometric testing
- Medical respirator clearance exams
- Suturing for simple lacerations
- Titmus vision screening
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
To schedule an appointment for an employee, call Orthopedic Associates at (314) 714-3200, our main office in St. Louis, and we will be happy to assist you.